Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Hi Team
Thanks again for doing what you do so well. Praying. I got the immediate problem of broken pipes fixed, temporally. I got the system somewhat flushed with bleach. Everything is currently still operational, but I need to get a complete replacement of the entire plumbing system in that building of eight apartments. It just can’t wait. I am preparing for a local plumbing contractor to start ASAP. There is a lot of prep work that I and my staff must do before the plumber can start. I have a great advisor stateside who is being a very big help to me.
 
My last email was in desperation, I was very tired, frustrated, angry, but at the same time confident that you who pray can get me some help. Maybe, physical on the ground help, but most likely the internal encouragement that comes from God. Both Judy and I are still in super high stress mode. We have been living on the edge of burn out for way too long. These next three months are going to be difficult. We plan on returning to the states in mid to end of March. I don’t really think there is time to get a team here to help me with these many challenges before we leave. Its just not realistic. There is still time to get a well qualified facilities plumber here who can help me evaluate the whole facility and decide on a plan of action. There is also still time to get a well qualified facilities electrical engineer here to help me evaluate the whole facility electrical system and decide on a plan of action for repairing our electric system.
 
Some action has happened on the generators, I’ll get that information to you soon.
 
Prayer points:
1. Thank God for all He has done
2. That no one gets sick from pipe contamination.
3. Wisdom for this non plumber to be able to think and act like a plumber for this project.
4. Stamina for doing everything that must be done, I just lost one employee and the regular workload never decreases.
5. That Judy and I can feel His peace and be restored physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, in the midst of all the chaos.
6. That plans for our stateside time come together. (More on that coming soon)
 
Jim and Judy McCabe
http://jim-judys-wycliffe.blogspot.com
Follow our adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment