Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Just over three weeks to go...


You are going to be receiving several emails from us in the next three weeks. Well, we hope you will. With all the computer and email program problems we've had these past several months, there are no guarantees. We'll try and get you caught up on what we've been doing. WOW! Its hard to believe its just over three weeks until we get on the airplane to head back towards the USA. The time has flown by. I have this large list of work I'm trying to get completed before returning. But, I know I can't get it all done. I've hired several contractors and day labors to get several jobs done. I have a detailed list of special jobs for my employees. That in itself might take them six months to complete. There is no replacement for my position yet. It may go empty. God is in control.

This prayer request is for calmness and clarity of mind. Peace really. I just want to get done, what God has for me to do. Nothing more, nothing less.

Here is our Blog link;
http://jim-judys-wycliffe.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment